Sold Tricast 980 and perception with extra top kits for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelv

Selling for someone who not got access to this site

For more info please contact Jonathan on 07414932513. Please do not contact myself as these are not my poles

3500 for the package

For the following

16m Tricast Excellence 980 3xMatch Top 3 Kits (includng 1 inside the pole)
4 x Big Bore Power Kits
2 x Standard F.1.S.T. Section
2 x Short Number 3 sections
1 x Standard Long Number 3 section
1 x Cupping Kit complete with a Large and Small Cup
1 x Reversible Mini Butt for the 6 – 7 Sections
1 x Reversible Mini Butt for the 8 – 9 Sections
1 x 80cm Mini Butt Extension to take the pole from 15.8mtrs to a full 16.6mtrs

14m Tricast Perception 3xMatch Top 3 Kits (including 1 inside the pole)
2 x Big Bore Power Kits
2 x Standard F.1.S.T. Section
1 x Cupping Kit complete with a Large and Small Cup

On top of the above there is another 2 matchkits for the 980 and another 4 short kits. Both poles come with nose cones and middy side pulla fitted

Both poles purchased in April. Please only contact the number listed above as these are not my poles

Blanks

Site Supporter
Not another, can't help wondering why so many of the new tricast poles are hitting the second hand market, is there a problem?

kelv

Not another, can't help wondering why so many of the new tricast poles are hitting the second hand market, is there a problem?
I haven't seen a 980 come up for Sale. I seen 2 perception come up for sale but that is it not seen a 980 though

Blanks

Site Supporter
I didn't mention the 980. I know you got rid of yours and your selling a perception and margin for someone else and fishfinder is selling the same, just seems odd that these pole's were the dogs a month or two ago.

kelv

I didn't mention the 980. I know you got rid of yours and your selling a perception and margin for someone else and fishfinder is selling the same, just seems odd that these pole's were the dogs a month or two ago.
I not selling a margin pole. Perception and 980 which this is for. Someone else on here selling two perception and margin pole only due to personal reasons I think

Fishfinderuk

Theres nothing wrong with the perception and ultra margin.both excellent. I've only listed due to circumstances.

Kirtons

Site Supporter
I’m wondering the same as I quite liked the sound of the perception

whitton

I’m in the market for a decent pole (tourny or similar) sold my old iconic a few months ago

johnfranks

A few ? I have seen 3. And I can see why given the current situation. If you are still furloughed, couple of shiny poles or pay the mortgage. No choice really.

Status
Not open for further replies.