Tri-cast trilogy 2 xrs margin pole spares

mrmcox

Hey all..
I’ve had the trilogy 2 margin pole for about a year now, and being a clumsy kind of person, have managed to break 2 of the tip sections. I still have 1 top kit that I can use, but have a couple of spare no2 sections.

Ive searched all over and can’t find anyone who sells just the tip section, even tho they are specified on the tricast website, with their own RRP. Tbh can’t find any retailer who even has any sections in stock. I’ve contacted tricast, who seemed to be less than helpful, saying go to your tricast stockist.

anyone have any idea of anyone who is likely to have the big bore tip section in stock ?

thanks
Mark

nejohn

Site Supporter
If you are having problems try contacting Tri-cast direct, their customer service dept is excellent

mrmcox

If you are having problems try contacting Tri-cast direct, their customer service dept is excellent
Tried speaking to tricast themselves, they weren’t too helpful. Just said they have no stock at the moment, don’t know when to expect it. And best thing to do is to place an order with a stockist, and just wait. Could be a week, could be 10 weeks 😔

Darran77

I have sourced some spares via BobCo. Currently waiting for a spare No 3 section to arrive. I just call and give them the part no from the Tricast site.

mrmcox

I have sourced some spares via BobCo. Currently waiting for a spare No 3 section to arrive. I just call and give them the part no from the Tricast site.
I’ll try that, I did email, but was told they’d not got anything

Paul.P

Leigh tackle is the place, i'll be amazed if they can't sort some for you, but you may have to wait a few weeks for them to be made. I recently ordered a spare section for the original trilogy margin pole, took a few weeks, but i did get it.

chubster227

Hey all..
I’ve had the trilogy 2 margin pole for about a year now, and being a clumsy kind of person, have managed to break 2 of the tip sections. I still have 1 top kit that I can use, but have a couple of spare no2 sections.

Ive searched all over and can’t find anyone who sells just the tip section, even tho they are specified on the tricast website, with their own RRP. Tbh can’t find any retailer who even has any sections in stock. I’ve contacted tricast, who seemed to be less than helpful, saying go to your tricast stockist.

anyone have any idea of anyone who is likely to have the big bore tip section in stock ?

thanks
Mark
would you like to sell the number 2s then you can buy a new big bore top two