Ended Tri-cast,Maver,Drennan,Shimano, Daiwa Clearout

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmy

Tri-cast Commercial 11ft Waggler rod never been used still has labels on £120
Tri-cast Commercial 9ft Feeder Mint condition only used 2/3 times with 3 tips £100
Drennan 13ft IM8 super feeder rod updated with Fuji screw reel seat used £50
Maver Reactorlite system 11ft,12ft,13ft with middle and carrier section and 5 Tips.Used and varnish discoloured on a few rings on middle section but only cosmetic hence price £90
2 x Shimano Stradic 2500 FB reels with double handle Mint Condition. 1 with spare spool £50 and 1 with 2 spare spools £60. These are top range reels.
2 x Daiwa 1657DM reels in good condition each supplied with spare spool great Reels for River and Float fishing just dont use anymore

Collection only on the rods please and Reels I can post if Buyer pays postage. I am based in Bradford, West Yorkshire

Last edited:

Ritch

Tri-cast Commercial 11ft Waggler rod never been used still has labels on £120
Tri-cast Commercial 9ft Feeder Mint condition only used 2/3 times with 3 tips £100
Maver Reactorlite system 11ft,12ft,13ft with middle and carrier section and 5 Tips.Used and varnish discoloured on a few rings on middle section but only cosmetic hence price £90
Drennan 13ft IM8 super feeder rod updated with Fuji screw reel seat used £50
2 x Shimano Stradic 2500 FB reels with double handle Mint Condition. 1 with spare spool £50 and 1 with 2 spare spools £60. These are top range reels.
2 x Daiwa 1657DM reels in good condition each supplied with spare spool great Reels for River and Float fishing just dont use anymore

Collection only on the rods please and Reels I can post if Buyer pays postage. I am based in Bradford, West Yorkshire
Interested in commercial feeder but didn’t know they did a 9 ft what did you pay for it you can text me 07986157105

simmy

Shimano Reels and Maver Reactorlite system sold thanks. Daiwa 1657dm reels are £25 each

Status
Not open for further replies.