Private Sale Tri cast 980 NO LONGER FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Tri cast 980 hardly used for sale all top kits elasticated with hollows . It is in very good condition as i cant use it much with my rota cuff injury ,i think ive used it 2 times as i said i have rota cuff and tendonitis and it causes to much pain so i stick to my margin pole . There is nothing wrong with it ,infact i think its brilliant . It comes with 9 top kits i think ,i will check . Any questions ask away . I wont post so collection from Scarborough or i can meet not to far away . I want who ever buys it to thoroughly check every section before they pay . No offers £2500

robert d

Site Supporter
Gutted for you mate.somone going to get a lot of pole.
Im so gutted ,I've tried all sorts to get my arms and shoulder sorted ,its just not happening ,im in agony for days after fishing the long pole. Its absolutely brilliant pole str8 stiff ,responsive ,it is the best pole ive ever had i really am gutted .

Fishfinderuk

Site Supporter
Hi mate.
I will try and sell the perception as with the 10mm I dont want any come backs.
If you get it sold in the meantime no problem.if mine sells fast I'll be intouch straight away.

robert d

Site Supporter
Hi mate.
I will try and sell the perception as with the 10mm I dont want any come backs.
If you get it sold in the meantime no problem.if mine sells fast I'll be intouch straight away.
No probs my friend ,i hope you sell yours soon 😊

robert d

Site Supporter
Tri cast 980 hardly used for sale all top kits elasticated with hollows . It is in very good condition as i cant use it much with my rota cuff injury ,i think ive used it 2 times as i said i have rota cuff and tendonitis and it causes to much pain so i stick to my margin pole . There is nothing wrong with it ,infact i think its brilliant . It comes with 9 top kits i think ,i will check . Any questions ask away . I wont post so collection from Scarborough or i can meet not to far away . I want who ever buys it to thoroughly check every section before they pay . No offers £2500
Ended im keeping it as i have been feeling much much better after taking Allopurinol for gout ,im so pleased ,i just cant believe what a difference a few tablets for gout have made me feel . I still have an mri scan to look at rotator cuff but wow im so chuffed

robert d

Site Supporter
@robert d ......Glad your health has improved for you Bob... :) .....Be well...(y)
Thanks Total ,i really cant understand how well i feel after just 3 days ,i must have had gout in all my joints ,i know gout is a form of arthritis. I've been in agony for years ,all of a sudden i can do things without pain . My brother gets severe gout and massive swelling on his joints ,i showed no swelling but had the pain . I hope it lasts , virtually pain free in my joints . Just need to get rotator cuff sorted although the pain from that is much better to .😁

Status
Not open for further replies.