Trevs Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

trev

Can someone help me ...it appears i have got into an account under a user name trev.....
I however am also trev but having not logged into the site for quite some time took a hap hazard guess to my user name and would be password so i am asking is there another trev apart from me that uses this site and if so e-mail me please Hey Malc The jinx P'haps you could shed some light on the subject.?????
trevor47@hotmail.com

MALC

If your the Trev that i think you are (from Rugby) then you've logged on with the right details [:D][:D]

If your not from Rugby though then your logged in with the wrong details [:(][:(] and it'll be a job for Dave to sort out.

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

Polepot

Poles
Welcom Trev, sorry you have probably been JINXED now he has replied esecially if you live in Rugby

Poles

Great info, great guys, great fun, thats Maggot Drowners

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It looks like you are the the Trev Trev [:)]

It would be nigh on impossible to log on with another's username and password unless someone used something like their username as their password - ring a bell anyone? [:I]

Anyway any chance you could take a guess at this weekend's lottery numbers for us [:D]

Regards,

Dave

scouse

'River Man'
dave
i heard you
dont need the money[:D]

dave
scouse (and proud of it)

norm

welcome trev mate

just log in and have some fun

trev

Yes Malc its your neighbour ok from Rugby!! Well thanks for your help folks, The thing is i rec'd 2 E-mails and i swear to god they had nowt to do with me anyway i think we'll move on....
My son Lee looks a good wager in next years match series Malc !! (pass)
you are doing him proud its just a pity i can't get time out to Fish your league i'm sure i'd be odds on favourite lol [:D]
I hear you are interested in knowing where mill on the Soar is?
Well if u really really wanna know then leave it with me and ill get verbal directions for you and anybody else on site that may be interested.
I will post you the result of the last match which was sunday last 8th December what a fiasco ??? speak soon fellow anglers

Status
Not open for further replies.