Trent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich.T

Whats it looking like around Newark, has the rain made any difference or is it still low and clear, might go fri, cheers.

peteblade

Give it a week for the fish to get used to our baits again Rich. 3 of my mates went last night and all struggled, they had 3 bream between them from Winthorpe.

Big Soup

Trent Piker
very low and clear around nottm today, not much coming out but not many anglers out either.

bulgs

Went wednesday for a couple of hours. Had stretch to myself which was surprising. Had plenty of frustrating pull arounds and knocks without joy, but finally managed a small chub and then a 6lb barbel just before dark. [:)] Was low and clear but fished ok.

Rich.T

Fished Fiskerton yesterday, bite a chuck all small stukk though, nothing on barbel rod, though was talking to some bivvy boys who had caught well through the night and first light 13 babel upto 11 lb.

CrunchyCaster

Fished Newark today, hard going on very clear water. Double red on a size 18, g/bait feeder produced a few bream and a single barble, a change to maggot feeder got a few perch. Very slow, might be better in a pair of weeks...if we have some rain!

bulgs

fished fri night had 3 barbel 7.5, 6.5 and 6 and a 5lb chub and a rascal pike that kept biting me off on meat and finally got in. it was 7lb. much better than watching the football lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.