Trent this week

rd115

Slava Ukraini
Site Supporter
Definitely Tuesday, and possibly Wednesday :D

Will be at Fiskerton bright and early Tuesday taking my dad, probably be a rising river with mondays rain. Hope there's no matches on.

Wednesday i'll likely be on the Trent again but don't know where, anyone welcome to tag along at Fiskerton Tuesday and maybe i'll tag along with you Wednesday somewhere? :)

@Scribe @Arch @ravey @Yuccaman

Yuccaman

I like fishing.
Staff member
Site Supporter
I had a couple of hours dropshotting on there yesterday without much (any!) joy, but am working all week. Pesky schools being open...

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I had a couple of hours dropshotting on there yesterday without much (any!) joy, but am working all week. Pesky schools being open...
When you’re dropshotting on the Trent what are you after ? Zander ? Cheers.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Predominantly perch, but zeds, pike and chub are all possibilities
I ask as there was a guy dropshotting where Torksey Arm meets the Trent the other day and he was asking me where the best lure places were on the Trent. I ain’t a clue myself I told him. I don’t know a spinner from a plug. He’d been told that where Torksey Arm meets the Trent was good for big Perch and Pike. He said …. “ I think they’ve sold me a dummy as I’ve been here five times and haven’t had one pull yet 🤣🤣🤷‍♂️

Yuccaman

I like fishing.
Staff member
Site Supporter
I lost something reasonable yesterday and had a few tugs from little perch, and plenty of small perch following into the margins. In honesty, I'm far more at home with a deadbait than a lure - I'll always give it a crack a few times through the year, but I have far more confidence normally on bait. Any junction is going to be worth a throw, but it's the age old story of watercraft - find the silvers.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
If I had a choice I would rather be at Fiskeron than at work this week, it's one of those madstupidbusy weeks. :(

Would welcome the chance to have a second crack at Fiskerton, Let us know how you get on, and you @AdamRussell93

rd115

Slava Ukraini
Site Supporter
It only took 4 hours but pb is now 8lb on the nose 👃

Came to my new fangled home made boilies in low and clear water in bright sunshine 😀

20210928_110800.jpg

Think I'll stay till it starts pissing down in search of that elusive double 🤔

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Definitely going to have to try some of your boilies if you don't mind mate. (y)

rd115

Slava Ukraini
Site Supporter
PM me address and I'll try and get some sent this week 🙂 see if I can find an old glug pot to put them in

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Get in my son. :band::bounce::beer-toast1::beer-toast1: Chuffed for you.

Good news on the PB front recently with Zerkalo and now yourself cracking them.