Trakker NXG 3 rod sleeve. Handle?

turnpike

Anyone got this padded rod sleeve? I bought it online stupidly without trying it first as it looked to be what I needed. There seems to be no handle to carry it. I usually don't want to use the strap as I've got a bag and chair on my back. There's one handle at the back presumably for say pulling it out of a boot and one on the bottom to far forward so the back drags on the ground. It's missing a central handle middle top. 🤔

Total

Site Supporter
Anyone got this padded rod sleeve? I bought it online stupidly without trying it first as it looked to be what I needed. There seems to be no handle to carry it. I usually don't want to use the strap as I've got a bag and chair on my back. There's one handle at the back presumably for say pulling it out of a boot and one on the bottom to far forward so the back drags on the ground. It's missing a central handle middle top. 🤔
Showing a central carrying handle here....(y)....Third photo.....

https://www.anglingdirect.co.uk/tra...MIoZOKhKa9-gIV2IBQBh1WKw6JEAQYAiABEgLuU_D_BwE

turnpike

It's just daft not having a handle top middle. Taking it back and will actually look in person this time.