Trabucco Dream Team Carp 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

crowder

Havnt had the chance to give this pole a proper test yet but from what i know ill jot down for you all.

The pole is a good few years old but is still very good, comofrtable fishing at 13m but have not had it any further just yet, it feels forgiving enough to land small fish with light elastics whilst it also felt equally as home playing a carp on the other end.

The smoothness of the sections and the lightness of it made it a joy when shipping out, especially with a cupping kit on the end, the pole will take heavy elastics, and whilst the max i have in it at the moment is black hydro i will soon be upgradind to Red Hydro.

all in all the pole is a joy to fish with, i have the confidence to catch larger fish on it and i can still use it for bagging on silvers.

10/10!

badpegpicker

Proud to be a.....
The Dream Team poles are very good mate.
I very neary had one myself until the TKS came out...then got tempted by that.

The spares packages you get with Trabucco poles really are hard to beat.
Most now come with a minimum of 5 power kits! Plus a cup kit and a match kit...

I hope Trabucco (the new supplier in the UK) makes a go of it. It would be a shame if they dissapeared from our shores.

Last edited by a moderator:

Genus9

The DT Carp1 is a terriffic pole, I've had mine around 5 to6 years and only ever broke 1 section twice,

The number 5, once I sat on it and the other the wind blew My roller over and it trapped in the fence, [:(]

I've used mine at 16mtrs and it's easily fishable but 14mtrs is more like it, [:)]

I've had a carp of 19lb 8oz on it and it handled that and is a very good bagging pole,

You won't be dissapointed, [:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.