Tour De France

rudd

Site Supporter
Been watching all afternoon - day 1
No Frome or Williams - both dropped by team
No British contenders this year.
So many crashes today due to rain and big decents with technical corners the Pelaton has called a truce before someone seriously gets hurt.
One Astana rider plowed into a hedge ten minutes ago live!
Will be a sprint finish - 30k to go

rudd

Site Supporter
Out of hills, 20k to go - they are now racing as no more climbs or decents.
A single rider has broken away, 17 seconds in front.

No team Sky anymore 😞

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
Carnage... be interesting to see what state the cyclists bodies are in tomorrow.

Stage 2 - some proper climbing.

genesis

Canis Manducare Canis
Site Supporter
Ridiculous to even have the race. Starting in a covid red zone and finishes in three weeks in a covid red zone.

rudd

Site Supporter
Ridiculous to even have the race. Starting in a covid red zone and finishes in three weeks in a covid red zone.
Its on as a Frenchman has biggest chance if winning it in years - because the Brits are not racing 😂

genesis

Canis Manducare Canis
Site Supporter
I like watching the race and will watch as much as I can. But I find it hard to believe they are holding the race with what is going in France at the moment and the huge surge in covid cases. Wait until they get into the mountains and those dicks in the mankinis start running around and hugging each other.

rudd

Site Supporter
I like watching the race and will watch as much as I can. But I find it hard to believe they are holding the race with what is going in France at the moment and the huge surge in covid cases. Wait until they get into the mountains and those dicks in the mankinis start running around and hugging each other.
Were not many watching today - maybe restrictions in place?
Will watch highlights each night but with no Team sky or Brits to cheer on - will have to cheer on any rider who is nkt French 😂

shang

Let's see how Ineos without the experience of Froome, Thomas & Portal do once out on the road. Bernal is a fine rider but doesn't yet have the race craft of his peers. Let's see how he does as team leader as most teams this year, Jumbo excepted, are going for stage wins.

All said, the TdF won't be the same without those fields of sunflowers ☹️

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
I was knocked off my bike last week. Broken collarbone now. Painful

alsur

Site Supporter
Same here

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I was knocked off my bike last week. Broken collarbone now. Painful

Im not surprised Cyclists get knocked off their bikes, last sunday on our way to Skipton we seen em 2 and 3 abreast on a little road, but if i have to slow really down to get past Albert lets em know they were in the wrong :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: