Toss Pot Jobbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Hi,

can anyone tell me of a toss pot that will fit on the end of
a match kit. Most shops here sell bigger ones aimed at power kits
so by the time they fit my kits they are two feet away from the end of my kit, pretty useless really. I'm going to have to mail order a few and want to be sure they'll do the job.

Thanks in advance,

floatfisher

Site Supporter
I still use the Kinder pots which I can drill out to whatever diameter I need to fit any topkit. They work ok for me.[:T]

dave the fish

Site Supporter
Here you go. Will fit any size of topkit and fit virtually anywhere on the topkit that you want them. Best of all they cost nothing.[:T][:T]
http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forums/threads/30620

shropshire_pole

have a look at the new fox ones, the have 3 different size groves in them to fit different size top kits Im sure you will find on to fit, or as floatfisher says get a kinder egg and drill it to fit that way you get a toss pot and some chocolate for 50p.

Donfish

'Wot's geet Wilf?
Originally posted by shropshire_pole

have a look at the new fox ones, the have 3 different size groves in them to fit different size top kits Im sure you will find on to fit, or as floatfisher says get a kinder egg and drill it to fit that way you get a toss pot and some chocolate for 50p.

And a clever little toy.[:)]

shropshire_pole

Originally posted by Donfish

Originally posted by shropshire_pole

And a clever little toy.[:)]
I forgot about the toy I will keep it on my side tray as a mascot

dave the fish

Site Supporter
If you get a kinder egg and drill it, it will still not fit on the very end of your pole. The Teepee elastic version WILL.

Status
Not open for further replies.