Tory MP stabbed

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I followed the Thomas Mair story carefully, now I don't mean to predict what will come out about this Somalian, as I think the 'tabloid' media should be more respectful when it comes to their reporting, but he scrubbed his face with brillo pads, kept a kitchen cupboard full of tinned strawberries, and raged about his mother and miscegenation. No doubt we will read, should we want to, details about this Somalian killer in the next few days.

david white

Site Supporter
I followed the Thomas Mair story carefully, now I don't mean to predict what will come out about this Somalian, as I think the 'tabloid' media should be more respectful when it comes to their reporting, but he scrubbed his face with brillo pads, kept a kitchen cupboard full of tinned strawberries, and raged about his mother and miscegenation. No doubt we will read, should we want to, details about this Somalian killer in the next few days.
With all due respect, but out of decency to the deceased's family and to avoid the ‘ 15 mins of fame ‘ glorification aspect that these atrocities can give, there ought to be a total reporting ban. End of, not open to discussion, no court decision required
The perpetrator ( s ) of such acts ought to be disposed of with the same total disregard of their right to live that they’ve given to their victim ( s ) out of the eyes of the media

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
With all due respect, but out of decency to the deceased's family and to avoid the ‘ 15 mins of fame ‘ glorification aspect that these atrocities can give, there ought to be a total reporting ban. End of, not open to discussion, no court decision required
The perpetrator ( s ) of such acts ought to be disposed of with the same total disregard of their right to live that they’ve given to their victim ( s ) out of the eyes of the media
I'd agree to an extent or just more sensible reporting as they try to spin the 'Norman Bates' angle.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Take em out the back, two shots and into a lime pit... no reporting no publicity... he just disappears...

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
FWIW I am against the Death Penalty after watching closely the case of Randall Dale Adams, the film A Short Film About Killing, and the documentary On Death Row. But I do follow these cases closely.

Arry

Site Supporter
I deplore the fact that a killer has rights after taking another persons life... the Bible has it right

"An Eye For An Eye"

Or another quote (the origins of which I don't know)
"Live By The Sword, Die By The Sword"

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
A Somalian foreign national, who perhaps has an issue regarding an asylum application, killing an MP in some sort of deranged or premeditated attack won't fit in with the MSM's narrative so most likely will be dumbed down in the next day or so.

Edit: It has been confirmed that he was a 'British National with Somalian heritage' and that the attack is connected with terrorism.

Last edited:

Deejay8

Site Supporter
It's sad that a man has died doing his duty to the democratic process and meeting the people he represents.
As to punishment of the perpetrator of this attack on our democracy, I'm not sure that the death penalty would be a deterrent. Most who carry out this kind of attack are either mentally ill or they are doing it as an act of terrorism, and they are quite prepared to die if they have to, and many actually expect that outcome. They are deluded enough to believe that they will be rewarded for their evil act in the next life. So executing them may give us a sense of closure and justice, but it wouldn't stop these attacks.

Arry

Site Supporter
I look at it along the lines of... If they wish to die, we should facilitate this as soon as possible, but without any publicity... let their loved ones experience a sense of loss the same as the family of the person they killed

Reuben

Site Supporter
Why should these sort of criminals become a financial burden of the tax payer? I’m not bothered about revenge - I just don’t want to pay a penny to keep them alive.

The one and only Harvey

He lives well who hides well
Site Supporter
From what I gather, John Amiss was well respected and liked both as a person and as a politician, across the political spectrum. I was very moved by John Bercow's words on BBC 4 earlier today, describing the man, the colleague, and the friend John Amiss. My thoughts go to his family, to his children and to his friends. May he rest in peace.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It has been confirmed that the killer was a 'British National with Somalian heritage' and that the attack is connected with terrorism.

So, I take it someone who has come into this country and been granted asylum and who is or has been converted to an Islamist terrorist?
Ring any bells?

Tristar

I would like someone to explain to me as to what is wrong with capital punishment where there is absolutely no doubt about the guilt of the killer,and even if this killer gets an absolute life term he will still be alive and David Amoss won't be,his family will suffer longer than the scrote that killed him.
And the money saved keeping the scrote alive should be put into social care so that the elderly can live in their own homes with a life of dignity and respect. Also use the money to get the homeless, many off them former servicemen off the streets and into hotels. Especially this winter.

May he R.I.P and respect to his family.

Tristar

It has been confirmed that the killer was a 'British National with Somalian heritage' and that the attack is connected with terrorism.

So, I take it someone who has come into this country and been granted asylum and who is or has been converted to an Islamist terrorist?
Ring any bells?
Far too many bells :(

david white

Site Supporter
Maybe all this country’s tax payers ought to be asked

Are you happy that a percentage of what you pay in tax is being spent on the upkeep of a proven murderer ? especially those that are welcomed as refugees on the grounds that it isn’t safe for them to remain in their birth countries as they are likely to be subjected to acts that affect their human rights !

Now consider the human rights of the victim

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Trojan Horse anybody?

Without wishing to turn this thread into a xenophobic rant, one man one high profile death.
How many men have been 'welcomed' into this country, looked after, fed clothed and watered, given asylum and somewhere to live, and sleep in the shadows waiting for their moment to strike?

No guns, simple weapons, devastating results.

Tristar

100% agree. Hundreds a day being welcomed in, no checks or anything on these young men of fighting age. A carer needs an enhanced DBS check at their expense to go into a person's house........but anyone can enter this country with no checks or identification illegally and treated like they own the country. Come on Boris and Pritstick get a bloody grip and take charge.

Oooo racist 😭 racist😭😭😭