Ended Torrix carp rods for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

squimp

Site Supporter
A pair of Harrison Torrix 12ft, 2.75 test curve carp rods available for sale. Just in case there are any carp anglers on here......and before I resort to ebay.

These are top quality Harrison blanks and they were custom build by Chris Orme - one of the very best rod builders in the country.

Full cork handles, Fuji reel seats, black whippings and 40mm butt rings. Standard carp ringing - 5 rings plus tip.

Lovely, versatile, understated rods that have landed carp to 38lb for me. Would also work as heavy big river barbel rods. Total overkill for smaller barbel rivers or small water carp fishing.

Very good condition. Rods are discreetly numbered 1 and 2 either side of the joints. Rods are also discreetly labelled as being built by Chris Orme and the model is specified.

One tip section has been replaced (smashed by a customer of mine!) and rebuilt to match the original. Work was done by Cotswold Rods (ano top rod builder) and the rods match up just fine.

Brand new custom versions of this rod are still available and retail for IRO £280-300 each. These are available at £240 for the pair. I am thinning my rod collection.

Ideally collection from Swindon/Cirencester area, carriage will be IRO £30.

Photos to follow.

Please send any serious enquiries by PM.

Thanks in advance.

squimp

Site Supporter
Pics as promised.

Attachments

• P1030770.JPG
    P1030770.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 6
  • P1030772 (2).JPG
    P1030772 (2).JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 6
  • P1030773 (3).JPG