Sold Top match fishing tackle for sale due to illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter catton

Hi lads due to being diabetic for a few years now had a hypo while fishing advise of medical staff I have got to sell up. It hurts to do this but thinking of my health.

image.jpg

melvyn

Head Blanker
I can understand you feeling that it would not be safe to go fishing again. I worked with a diabetic. He always made sure that his diabetic kit was on show And we knew how to use it. Could you not find someone to you. And show them how to recognise the symptoms and the steps to take.

peter catton

I can understand you feeling that it would not be safe to go fishing again. I worked with a diabetic. He always made sure that his diabetic kit was on show And we knew how to use it. Could you not find someone to you. And show them how to recognise the symptoms and the steps to take.
Thanks melv but I just don’t feel I want to take a risk for grand kids sake

Bigtonyd

Such a shame that mate, if your any where near Solihull, I am an anaesthetic practitioner and I teach ALS to other health care workers nurses and doctors. I would be happy to go out on days fishing with you. You would be very safe, I know the signs and how to treat patients that have a hypo etc👍 either way stay safe mate. All the best with what ever you decide.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Such a shame that mate, if your any where near Solihull, I am an anaesthetic practitioner and I teach ALS to other health care workers nurses and doctors. I would be happy to go out on days fishing with you. You would be very safe, I know the signs and how to treat patients that have a hypo etc👍 either way stay safe mate. All the best with what ever you decide.
Very nice ,what an offer 👏

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Hi lads due to being diabetic for a few years now had a hypo while fishing advise of medical staff I have got to sell up. It hurts to do this but thinking of my health.

image.jpg
Sorry to hear of your health issues, i wish you well for the future , all that tackle ,its a massive bargain for one lucky angler .

peter catton

Cold u send me a contact number please
Hiya mate somebody as offered obove asking price as he say I am selling to cheap with photos I have sent him but this is my number this is all excellent gear 077##### if you send your number I could forward the photos

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrgal

Site Supporter
0790#######

Please send numbers via Private Messaging - thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.