Top Kit Hard Cases

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
I’ve got the newer MAP one but I definitely wouldn’t recommend it. The main problem is it’s too short. It also opens in a bit of an awkward way and you can’t open it out flat. Pretty poor design all round. I bought it because it wasn’t too expensive but I should have splashed out on a Guru one.

irvouk

I’ve got the newer MAP one but I definitely wouldn’t recommend it. The main problem is it’s too short. It also opens in a bit of an awkward way and you can’t open it out flat. Pretty poor design all round. I bought it because it wasn’t too expensive but I should have splashed out on a Guru one.
I must admit, after comparing the MAP one and the Drennan one, I took the Drennan option. As previously stated I preferred the fact that the Drennan one has individual pockets in the bottom to separate your top kits and prevent them from rattling against each other (the MAP one has one big pocket that all the top kits go into). Also, as you say, the MAP one doesn't fully unzip out flat whereas the Drennan one does. Can't afford the Guru option!!