Top bloke Nicky Dodds

Spiro

Site Supporter
Just want to say what a top guy Nicky is,I bought a new middy pole ,and as a newbie to poles ,
didn’t know what was what as in drilling out top kits and what elastic to use,
contacted Nicky who said pop over and he will sort things out,whuppi few days later the job was sorted,
he spent few hours going over stuff with me,I’m well educated now and chuffed to bits with his advice and instructions,
going to test his work out this week hopefully,and may I just say it didn’t cost me any jelly babies ,
Cheers Nicky a grateful maggot downer

Nicky Dodds

Just want to say what a top guy Nicky is,I bought a new middy pole ,and as a newbie to poles ,
didn’t know what was what as in drilling out top kits and what elastic to use,
contacted Nicky who said pop over and he will sort things out,whuppi few days later the job was sorted,
he spent few hours going over stuff with me,I’m well educated now and chuffed to bits with his advice and instructions,
going to test his work out this week hopefully,and may I just say it didn’t cost me any jelly babies ,
Cheers Nicky a grateful maggot downer
Kenny by the time we've done the lesson on pole rigs and feeding with a catapult while holding the pole your feelings may change a little :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Total

Site Supporter
Kenny by the time we've done the lesson on pole rigs and feeding with a catapult while holding the pole your feelings may change a little :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
^^:giggle:....Don't forget to show Kenny the tree rod launching action too...;):D