Tonight's Tea 2

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Seeing as there's footie on the box me and the missus are doing a costco run while its on...不 so I'll do a Ruby in th'oven... Chicken Balti (jar job) for when we get in

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
We had fridge bottom tonight for tea ...

BBQ bits left over so a couple of 4oz butcher's burgers, chicken drumsticks, piece of steak, few chips, beans, and a breadcake with relish and cheese to sit the burgers in
Breadcake?........You mean a COB

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sandwiches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't mention sandwiches, It's probably the one thing that does my head in since we moved up here.:mad:
Walk into any Caf矇 up here and ask for a sandwich and they serve you a roll, except they call then breadcakes. what it most definitely isn't is a Sandwich.

A sandwich should be made with 2 slices of bread from a loaf of bread, buttered then your filling of choice ..............end of.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Mince and tatties tonight.
Dont mind a midweek Sunday dinner in the heat.

brian carragher

Site Supporter
That sounds lovely Brian. I could just eat that. Swap you for a chicken salad.
It was, fresh caught tastes completely different to shop counter fish that might have been kept chilled for a fortnight

I really do enjoy my boat fishing at sea but on the ride home with a decent catch in the box I know I'll shortly be eating them, gives a nice feeling after a long day
Fresh caught mackerel is the same, caught and eaten the same day

Stuffed now, just eaten about 1.5lb of cod fillets, bit of a struggle towards the end but mission accomplished

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Pizza... her indoors has been out all day so its quick and easy frozen pizza for dinner tonight...
Chicken tandoori tomorrow

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
Salmon fillet with a green salad and home made coleslaw. Glass of a
half-decent Chardonnay to wash it down.

mickthechippy

23/04/2008 - 25/12/2021
Site Supporter
In Memoriam
Just had a corned beef and pickle sarnie, bag of cheese and onion, and a bottle of thatchers gold