Tommy Pickering

DontKillZander

Site Supporter
"To just announce that I am no longer sponsored by Maver,we parted company by mutual agreement,when I joined over two years ago Paul Boothby said to me “there are some fantastic people at maver Uk” and he was right,so to most of them a massive thank you ,as really appreciate your help and support,but maver is an Italian company and my love of Italy is common knowledge,so a massive thank you to the Pirazzini family for their support and will always appreciate that,massive thank you to all the staff at Paioli sports and at Reglass,I will miss my trips with Matteo and Deigo the rest of the lads and the teams,but sometimes things don’t work out but I believe that Maver could be the biggest angling brand in Europe,they blew me away with what they have,will miss my trips to Italy so to most of the people at Maver as massive thank you .

So that’s the end to another chapter ha ha ,pension pot is out (sorry kids )as got no tackle ha ha ,but again thank you maver and wish you all the best for the future

Tom"

Bolx, there’s always a gritty story behind a parting of 2 parties, does my head in when it’s omitted from announcements of such nature.

Happens all over the world in all areas of business and relationships, the public don’t want to hear the clean, civil, professional facade, we want to see the blood and guts! Give us the juicy!

Keith Sparky

Not a surprise to me... a great angler undoubted .... but not seen anything new from him for years... maybe time for a younger generation to get more air time and maybe a few more new ideas ?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Tom Pickering has joined the revolutionary Fjuka Bait brand as a consultant.
The former World Champion, who has represented England in both the float and feeder disciplines, will be working on new products, as well as starring in a series of instructional videos.
Tommy said: “After trying the products on a recent filming session I was super impressed, and when the chance came to work with the brand, I had to jump at it! Fjuka Bait really is a breath of fresh air. They’re making bait that’s different from anyone else. Like a feed pellet that you can hook straight from the bag - that’s pure genius. I’m really excited.”
We have loads in the pipeline - both in terms of new products, and filming projects to help encourage the next generation of anglers.”
The move sees the reunion of one of the most successful duos in angling, with Tommy once again working with David Preston - an alliance which was integral to the growth of the now global Preston Innovations Brand.
Preston - who set up Fjuka Bait in 2019 said: “Tommy is totally unique. Not only is he respected globally as one of the most successful match anglers of all time, but also has a unique way of passing on information, that appeals to anglers of all abilities. He is a true statesman of the sport, and I am very excited about working with him.”
For more from Tommy, including his first Fjuka film, which is a masterclass in Method feeder fishing, anglers should check out the Fjuka Bait Facebook page and YouTube channel.
Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor
Image may contain: 2 people, outdoor

pies

Site Supporter
Its interesting to see what tackle Tommy is buying, as he has no tackle sponsor.

oldmanriver

Site Supporter
As prophesied by oneself last Saturday evening :D in the thread "Tommy Pickering- You heard it here first !!!"
Now where's that Lottery Ticket:unsure:

rudd

Site Supporter
Bolx, there’s always a gritty story behind a parting of 2 parties, does my head in when it’s omitted from announcements of such nature.

Happens all over the world in all areas of business and relationships, the public don’t want to hear the clean, civil, professional facade, we want to see the blood and guts! Give us the juicy!
A Gentleman agreement is exactly that. Company is parted on amicable terms for BOTH parties.
Its easier than sacking somebody which if done incorrectly can have legal difficulties.
Or
Someone walks away from a company (gets out of contract) with financial or agreed terms but cannot blow their whistle to air the reason they walked.

rudd

Site Supporter
I heard a vicious rumour involving the 'Dunlop' brand 😯😯😯😉