• 'TOMMY PICKERING - BORN TO WIN' COMPETITION

7 x Signed Hardback copies of 'Tommy Pickering's Autobiography - Born to Win' to be won
    And if that's not enough - A Maggotdrowning Sticker to go with each one !
    CLICK HERE TO ENTER

(Click the X on the top-right to close this notice)

Tommy Pickering

feldri

Site Supporter
I find his approach to feeder fishing very different to the old approach. It used to be, leave feeder for a minute or two to empty and then a turn of the reel to bring the hook bait into the feed. Has worked for me for over 50 years. I suppose it could be carp orientated with 3 and 4 inch hooklengths.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
"To just announce that I am no longer sponsored by Maver,we parted company by mutual agreement,when I joined over two years ago Paul Boothby said to me “there are some fantastic people at maver Uk” and he was right,so to most of them a massive thank you ,as really appreciate your help and support,but maver is an Italian company and my love of Italy is common knowledge,so a massive thank you to the Pirazzini family for their support and will always appreciate that,massive thank you to all the staff at Paioli sports and at Reglass,I will miss my trips with Matteo and Deigo the rest of the lads and the teams,but sometimes things don’t work out but I believe that Maver could be the biggest angling brand in Europe,they blew me away with what they have,will miss my trips to Italy so to most of the people at Maver as massive thank you .

So that’s the end to another chapter ha ha ,pension pot is out (sorry kids )as got no tackle ha ha ,but again thank you maver and wish you all the best for the future

Tom"

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
"To just announce that I am no longer sponsored by Maver,we parted company by mutual agreement,when I joined over two years ago Paul Boothby said to me “there are some fantastic people at maver Uk” and he was right,so to most of them a massive thank you ,as really appreciate your help and support,but maver is an Italian company and my love of Italy is common knowledge,so a massive thank you to the Pirazzini family for their support and will always appreciate that,massive thank you to all the staff at Paioli sports and at Reglass,I will miss my trips with Matteo and Deigo the rest of the lads and the teams,but sometimes things don’t work out but I believe that Maver could be the biggest angling brand in Europe,they blew me away with what they have,will miss my trips to Italy so to most of the people at Maver as massive thank you .

So that’s the end to another chapter ha ha ,pension pot is out (sorry kids )as got no tackle ha ha ,but again thank you maver and wish you all the best for the future

Tom"
‘ MOST ‘ of the people at Maver ? 🤔🤔😂😂