Toft Farm

silver fox

Hi all

Got the island pegs at Toft on Saturday and was after any info on whats working and where please?

Thanks in advance

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Hi all

Got the island pegs at Toft on Saturday and was after any info on whats working and where please?

Thanks in advance
Pellets at 2+1 in front , expander or banded 6mm, feed small balls of micros to kickstart it then feed 6mm over the top .....feed a shallow line at 13m with 6mm, and usually about a 2ft deep shallow rig..... edges on cafe side groundbait and corn , the other side is a bit deeper in the edges so better fed with corn/pellets ....bomb and pellet or hybrid to the island, but fish are smaller ..... meat seems to attract too many crayfish, so I avoided it , Gazza

silver fox

Pellets at 2+1 in front , expander or banded 6mm, feed small balls of micros to kickstart it then feed 6mm over the top .....feed a shallow line at 13m with 6mm, and usually about a 2ft deep shallow rig..... edges on cafe side groundbait and corn , the other side is a bit deeper in the edges so better fed with corn/pellets ....bomb and pellet or hybrid to the island, but fish are smaller ..... meat seems to attract too many crayfish, so I avoided it , Gazza
Cheers for that Gaz

you been down there lately?

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Cheers for that Gaz

you been down there lately?
Last week mate , had 250lb , pleasure fishing though, it wasn't a match... I clicked 43 carp, Bad h, on next peg clicked 46 !! We fished pegs 6 and 7 , just in open water