Toft Farm today ๐Ÿ˜€

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Thursday match club were at Toft today, so I jumped on ... these given me peg 44 , which can be ok.. Iโ€™ve had a decent start mugging at 16 m, then the rain has put paid to that !! So Iโ€™ve gone down the edge, and had 2 quick fish then nothing...So Iโ€™ve fished steady on the bomb and pellet all match, to finish with 122lb , which was good enough for 2nd๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅmy mate badH won with 130lb, and super Vin was 3rd with 114lb, then the weights tailed off , back to work tomorrow for 3 days , then Alders farm on Monday ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ View attachment 39494 View attachment 39495
You sponsered anglers make it sound so easy ๐Ÿ˜†, excellent result again ๐Ÿ‘. I know your not sponsered but you should be . By the way bring that pole roller a little closer , just an idea lol

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
You sponsered anglers make it sound so easy ๐Ÿ˜†, excellent result again ๐Ÿ‘. I know your not sponsered but you should be . By the way bring that pole roller a little closer , just an idea lol
Sponsored by Poundland ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚pole roller was perfect ๐Ÿ‘Œ

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Got bashed up off the next peg though by a better angler ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚
I wouldnt say that ,you were one decent fish off first , cracking day again . I need to get out more ,only fishing once a fortnight . Loving your fishing 3 times a week ,you must be knackered though .Im always shattered after a days match fishing,can you send me some energy ๐Ÿ˜†

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
I wouldnt say that ,you were one decent fish off first , cracking day again . I need to get out more ,only fishing once a fortnight . Loving your fishing 3 times a week ,you must be knackered though .Im always shattered after a days match fishing,can you send me some energy ๐Ÿ˜†
I have to work as well in between, so Iโ€™m double knackered !!!!?๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
So no pressure then Gaz, looks like the lads will be happy with a section/lake win as a minimum next Friday and not call for your crucifixion should you fail to win the match overall. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Total

Site Supporter
So no pressure then Gaz, looks like the lads will be happy with a section/lake win as a minimum next Friday and not call for your crucifixion should you fail to win the match overall. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

The pressure is on the managers as well! ;)......The above answer from you has nailed it for me!>>>>>> Sowwy! ;):p

silver fox

Thursday match club were at Toft today, so I jumped on ... these given me peg 44 , which can be ok.. Iโ€™ve had a decent start mugging at 16 m, then the rain has put paid to that !! So Iโ€™ve gone down the edge, and had 2 quick fish then nothing...So Iโ€™ve fished steady on the bomb and pellet all match, to finish with 122lb , which was good enough for 2nd๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅmy mate badH won with 130lb, and super Vin was 3rd with 114lb, then the weights tailed off , back to work tomorrow for 3 days , then Alders farm on Monday ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ View attachment 39494 View attachment 39495
Nice one Gazza How did Brian fish it? We are there this Saturday?
Cheers
Rob