Toft Farm today 😀

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Thursday match club were at Toft today, so I jumped on ... these given me peg 44 , which can be ok.. I’ve had a decent start mugging at 16 m, then the rain has put paid to that !! So I’ve gone down the edge, and had 2 quick fish then nothing...So I’ve fished steady on the bomb and pellet all match, to finish with 122lb , which was good enough for 2nd💥💥my mate badH won with 130lb, and super Vin was 3rd with 114lb, then the weights tailed off , back to work tomorrow for 3 days , then Alders farm on Monday 👍👍 AF4E3794-A716-44FB-AC74-4DA441972ED0.jpeg E2D971C8-9C0E-4FE0-8B15-EE03A04F002C.jpeg

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
You’ve not been out of the money yet have ya pal ? Good going is that. Think I’ll have a 20 spot on you at Alders. 😂😂. Your posts are making me want to get back into match fishing. There seems to be only you fishing at the moment. Keep up the excellent posts. 👍

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
You’ve not been out of the money yet have ya pal ? Good going is that. Think I’ll have a 20 spot on you at Alders. 😂😂. Your posts are making me want to get back into match fishing. There seems to be only you fishing at the moment. Keep up the excellent posts. 👍
Thanks mate , Alders will be a different ball game 🤷‍♂️

Total

Site Supporter
You’ll do the business. It’s right up your street is Alders I bet. I’ve every faith in you pal. 🎣👍

Our Gazza has done the right thing though Mick by having a look at 'Pines' first....fishes different to the other lakes which can be peggy....And having Mr Arthur and Trev around on Monday will give Gazza a better picture of what's what.....

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Our Gazza has done the right thing though Mick by having a look at 'Pines' first....fishes different to the other lakes which can be peggy....And having Mr Arthur and Trev around on Monday will give Gazza a better picture of what's what.....
I know nothing of these lakes you talk about Mark but, if they have fish in them I’m sure Gazza will find plenty.
Right, enough of that now. I don’t want Gazza to feel pressured. I just hope he enjoys his day and catches a few fish. 👍

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
I know nothing of these lakes you talk about Mark but, if they have fish in them I’m sure Gazza will find plenty.
Right, enough of that now. I don’t want Gazza to feel pressured. I just hope he enjoys his day and catches a few fish. 👍
So do I !!😂😂

Total

Site Supporter

Particularly our Gazza and Chris fish with a high class of angler....The 'pressure' will not faze them mate....(y)