Toft Farm Thursday match 💪

chris1967

Site Supporter
Not really,ha! I’m ok if there’s a few fish there 😂
just been looking at me scheduling bud i've got 9 thursdays off through the summer ,i might do some of the thursdays at tofts ,it's an hours drive for me ,normally takes me 45 minutes to get back from hallcroft

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
just been looking at me scheduling bud i've got 9 thursdays off through the summer ,i might do some of the thursdays at tofts ,it's an hours drive for me ,normally takes me 45 minutes to get back from hallcroft
I’ll have to let you know when they’re at Toft, because we tend to move about,meadowlands, bishops bowl, home farm,Barby banks, and it’s usually decided the wrk or two before ....Tony ward runs an open every Tuesday at Toft, but I usually go to tunnel when I’m off on a Tuesday 💁‍♂️

crayfishtraps

Site Supporter
might also see you there at toft chris...you wont learn nothing from me except do the opposite to what im doing..lol

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
might also see you there at toft chris...you wont learn nothing from me except do the opposite to what im doing..lol
Pete if it’s not too windy fish 4mm expanders pellet Over small ball of micros kinder potted in at 11m, if it’s too windy fish bunches of maggots at 11m, pot in small balls of groundbait/micros mixed...feed short, but it didn’t work for anyone on Tuesday or Thursday 💁‍♂️💁‍♂️

crayfishtraps

Site Supporter
yeah i got afew options...hard pellet,expanders, corn ,and paste if all others fail..bomb rod..or pellet feeder