Toft Farm Thursday match 💪

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Only match this week was out with the Thursday match club, at Toft Farm, we’ve had pegs 1-18 , and I’ve been drawn peg 6,just in open water..The wind has totally destroyed the fishing today, really hard fishing long, but it’s still too cold for them to venture out of the deep water 💁‍♂️ I’ve caught a couple at 6m, on corn,1 on bomb, and the rest at 11m,on pellets and maggots,to finish with 50-12-0 of carp,which has been good enough for 2nd overall, and winning pairs 💰💰,my partner had 44lb👍....Super Vinnie Atkins, has had 53lb, and done me off the next peg for the win, so well done to him 👍3rd was Gordon Hitchen with a level 50lb 1CE79297-32B5-41E6-A4DF-BEC2D72800E7.jpeg 939762FA-F820-4FA6-837F-3E6D19907119.jpeg

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Only match this week was out with the Thursday match club, at Toft Farm, we’ve had pegs 1-18 , and I’ve been drawn peg 6,just in open water..The wind has totally destroyed the fishing today, really hard fishing long, but it’s still too cold for them to venture out of the deep water 💁‍♂️ I’ve caught a couple at 6m, on corn,1 on bomb, and the rest at 11m,on pellets and maggots,to finish with 50-12-0 of carp,which has been good enough for 2nd overall, and winning pairs 💰💰,my partner had 44lb👍....Super Vinnie Atkins, has had 53lb, and done me off the next peg for the win, so well done to him 👍3rd was Gordon Hitchen with a level 50lb 1CE79297-32B5-41E6-A4DF-BEC2D72800E7.jpeg 939762FA-F820-4FA6-837F-3E6D19907119.jpeg
Well done that man ,superb result again .

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Well done Gaz, the barnet is looking a bit windswept 😂 Nice to be holding folding after a session like that. :upthumb:

robert d

Site Supporter
I’d not fished there for about 7-8 months, so was happy enough, seeing as I didn’t really have a clue what to do 😂😂😂
You always know what to do lol , i agree its getting in a rhythm and this and that but if they aint in your peg you cant do nothing or if they arent feeding properly. Still a great 🥰 result 👍

robert d

Site Supporter
You always know what to do lol , i agree its getting in a rhythm and this and that but if they aint in your peg you cant do nothing or if they arent feeding properly. Still a great 🥰 result 👍
Were you on reflo power 0.11 or 0.13. Showed my brother accu power and hes an instant convert , he was 4th at Lindholme, only fishes 9m max because of shoulder ,any further feeder comes out , he couldnt believe how strong and supple it is .

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Were you on reflo power 0.11 or 0.13. Showed my brother accu power and hes an instant convert , he was 4th at Lindholme, only fishes 9m max because of shoulder ,any further feeder comes out , he couldnt believe how strong and supple it is .
0.15 m/l 0.13 h/l mate, 16 guru Kaizen , wind fcuked it mate, fish wanted to be in the deep water, but it was impossible to fish longer than 11m , something would of snapped 😂

robert d

Site Supporter
0.15 m/l 0.13 h/l mate, 16 guru Kaizen , wind fcuked it mate, fish wanted to be in the deep water, but it was impossible to fish longer than 11m , something would of snapped 😂
I messed up Sunday ,5lb something of silvers ,kept trying for carp ,waisted a lot of time , if i concentrated on silvers i could of had 20 lb easy i think ,bite a chuck after a while from pairs of eyes to 5oz . Very low weights at Poppleton york . I didnt have a single carp bite across .

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
I messed up Sunday ,5lb something of silvers ,kept trying for carp ,waisted a lot of time , if i concentrated on silvers i could of had 20 lb easy i think ,bite a chuck after a while from pairs of eyes to 5oz . Very low weights at Poppleton york . I didnt have a single carp bite across .
I just fished for carp you won’t win nothing with the silvers in there, they’re just nuisance little blades 😩

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
hi pal, what’s that Sig pro roller like ? I have 2 of the other Maver ones at moment looking change
They’re awesome mate, I’ve got the MVR,s as well, but the signature,s are miles better , not had any problems with them anyway 😂