todber manor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dylan

Has anyone fished there recently,i am going for a week on saturday,some tips on hot pegs would be nice,

rodring

Account Locked
went there a couple of years ago, fantastic place best onsite tackle shop i've ever seen ask in there they won't steer you wrong. fishing unbelievable some monster bream in there the one next to park which is the match lake. same lake small method to the islands gets you loads of carp pellet waggler also works. you'll be spoilt for choice outstanding fishing and accommodation.

Tony_grig

Which lake are you going on Dylan? Or if you don't know that, what species of fish are you after?
Cheers
Tony

dylan

i am staying all week so wadmill,park and whitepost will all be on the menu,tench are my favourites so if you know the best lakes and pegs i would be grateful.

rodring

Account Locked
wadmill that's the one i was trying to remember, there's tench in the there. but i think you'll have to wade through those big slabs. i think the lake above the cottages contains tench. enjoy yourself you lucky bugger.

dylan

rodring,this will be my 5th trip to todber,i didn't know there were tench in paddock lake thought it was carp and catfish.

rodring

Account Locked
Originally posted by dylan

rodring,this will be my 5th trip to todber,i didn't know there were tench in paddock lake thought it was carp and catfish.
maybe the catfish ate 'em all.still a cracking place though.

Status
Not open for further replies.