West Ham 3-0 Middlesbrough
Wigan 1-1 Fulham

rodring

Account Locked
bolton have been rubbish since last christmas going down

Marvin Waggler

Bass Blanker
Morning All

I was at the West Ham game, cracking result for us but Boro were unlucky not to get anything, too many missed chances came back to haunt them, got the Toon army next week, 3 points there will do for my birthday!!

Off topic, but how do you get these smiley faces and that to appear on your posts???

MarkTaylor

Account locked
Originally posted by DEAN9999

Morning All

I was at the West Ham game, cracking result for us but Boro were unlucky not to get anything, too many missed chances came back to haunt them, got the Toon army next week, 3 points there will do for my birthday!!

Off topic, but how do you get these smiley faces and that to appear on your posts???

When you make a reply. To the left of the box you are typing there should be a box full of smilies including [:)][:D][8D][:I][:p][}:)][;)][:eek:)][8)][:(][8][B)][:0][:(!][xx(][|)][?][V][^][:X]

Click any of these in the box to the left of when you type a reply and they will be there when you post [;)]

Mark

rodring

Account Locked
MANGRO you wait until they start playing owen at left back great one for square pegs in round holes is sam . anyway he was still ours at christmas . thats why he buggered off could see what was happening did not want to be around when they go down next may

norm

[8)][:eek:)][:I]
Originally posted by DEAN9999

Morning All

got the Toon army next week, 3 points there will do for my birthday!!

Dream on [:p][:p][:p][:)][B)][:0][:X][^][:(!][8][}:)][:D][8D][:(][;)][xx(][V][?][|)] afro.gif

16Ewasko

I was at the Spurs game (in the Arsenal end) and what a great result for the boys in red & white.
I've been going to that fixture now for the last 7 years and the atmosphere inside has never changed, you don't sit down, and you sing for the entire time your in there - that's what away days are all about.
Bit of trouble before the game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.