today is

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
already wasted... it's my only day off till the 4th, figured i'd go lure chucking for a few hours but nope, not me, my luck ain't that friggin good.

Got to go out and fix the wifes front wiper motor, then do a flowers check on them and a few other odd jobs...sheesh

Got to admit though... the december wage slip does make it all worthwhile :deal:

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Wife comes first
Ya gotta remember, if the wife ain’t happy there ain’t anyone gonna be happy.

You're not wrong mate...she's promised me something special for january...she's said if i work hard and earn a lot of money i can tie her naked to the bed and do whatever i want.....i'm hoping the kids don't come home while i'm out fishing cos she'd be sooo embarrassed at being found like that!

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
:ROFLMAO: (y):D
That's not the usual order or things in Troggs house mate :blahblah:

You're not wrong mate...she's promised me something special for january...she's said if i work hard and earn a lot of money i can tie her naked to the bed and do whatever i want.....i'm hoping the kids don't come home while i'm out fishing cos she'd be sooo embarrassed at being found like that!

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Im the other way round here The years wage slips have been worth it and im trying my best not to work ;) im hoping the weather is Horrendous and building work can't proceed, if its not built it cant get Plastered :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Have a safe one whatever yer doing.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
That's not the usual order or things in Troggs house mate :blahblah:

Damn right, i've got better things to do so it's jump on, dump load, jump off, go fishing ;)

Im the other way round here The years wage slips have been worth it and im trying my best not to work ;) im hoping the weather is Horrendous and building work can't proceed, if its not built it cant get Plastered :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Have a safe one whatever yer doing.

Sadly there are so many "shirt fillers" in the security business now it's getting harder and harder to find decent hours so the end of year work is the most appreciated!

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Damn right, i've got better things to do so it's jump on, dump load, jump off, go fishing ;)

Sadly there are so many "shirt fillers" in the security business now it's getting harder and harder to find decent hours so the end of year work is the most appreciated!
I agree with ya pal and have every sympathy, I class me sen lucky to have some loyal customers?Enjoy if ya can mate ?

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
just sittin here

drinking cawfeeeee

trying to raise the bottle to go for the final sustenance shop up to lidls