To all MaggotDrowners, but.......

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
@ukzero1 ....Good morning Pete, How's your settee?:oops::giggle:.......Happy New Year mate. (y)

The same to you and yours mate, and the settee isn't that comfy when you're only half way on it. Woke up wondering where the hell I was and why wifey just left me there. :LOL:

Total

Site Supporter
The same to you and yours mate, and the settee isn't that comfy when you're only half way on it. Woke up wondering where the hell I was and why wifey just left me there. :LOL:

I could explain why Mrs Ukzero1 left you there like that;......Something to do with trying to untangle your legs out of the guitar strings that you tripped over, but it's a complicated story!:rolleyes:......But you get the picture mate?:oops::giggle::ROFLMAO:

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
But that still doesn't explain why my legs wouldn't work for the first 10 minutes of waking up. :ROFLMAO:

Total

Site Supporter
But that still doesn't explain why my legs wouldn't work for the first 10 minutes of waking up. :ROFLMAO:

I can't explain it either Pete! :oops:......I suppose the reasons for your legs not working properly are a bit like that song you played on the guitar last night, a bit...."Hit and Miss" :D:ROFLMAO:

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Well we all like your Sharon, giving all your secrets away😉 amazing that she kept count of your alcohol intake. When can we see the photos then 😃😃.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I know if id have been Banjaxed and collapsed our Gerts first thing would be to take a photo then post it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
.... At the time of posting this, Pete is half on the settee and half on the floor after tripping over it from a very good night out.......

Don't listen to all the jibes mate. We've all tripped over the floor once in a while. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I had to sit down for a pee last night when we got home - I thought I'd carried the fancy dress thing out too far lol

Total

Site Supporter
I had to sit down for a pee last night when we got home - I thought I'd carried the fancy dress thing out too far lol

So did we!.....That lipstick colour really isn't you mate!:D:ROFLMAO: