To all MaggotDrowners, but.......

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
I reckon our Dave ought to put another 'Spot the float' competition up! :oops: ......Pete Will be seeing six floats!:help::oops::ROFLMAO::eyepop:
thats if he could even see the picture
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Happy New Year Sharon, don't worry nobody here will ever mention this again, :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Poor pensioners. 😂😂🤪🥳

He is after paying for all that drink....he'll be in hospital with a heart attack by dinner time.....when Sharon tells him he happily paid for everyones drinks all night ;)

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Hi all Maggotdrowners this is Sophie,Lee Richard's 7 year old neice.
If he upsets any of you snowflakes or you don't like his posts or use of Google then it was me and not him.
Play nicely with me and I play nicely as well.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi all Maggotdrowners this is Sophie,Lee Richard's 7 year old neice.
If he upsets any of you snowflakes or you don't like his posts or use of Google then it was me and not him.
Play nicely with me and I play nicely as well.

Well, seeing as your uncle has allowed someone under the age of 13 to access his account..i'd better lock it for a week...

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I reckon our Dave ought to put another 'Spot the float' competition up! :oops: ......Pete Will be seeing six floats!:help:

thats if he could even see the picture
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I didn't know Laurel and Hardy were still going. :giggle:

As for another float competition..I'd get sea-sick at the moment of just looking at the water in the pic. :sick:

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
MORNING, HOW ARE WE FEELING THIS MORNING? :band::band::beer-toast1::bounce::smash::smash2::vomiton:

Not as good as you by the look of it, and quit hammering your keyboard, some of us are of a sensitive nature this morning. :oops: And good morning to you. :D

Chervil

Site Supporter
Not as good as you by the look of it, and quit hammering your keyboard, some of us are of a sensitive nature this morning. :oops: And good morning to you. :D
Didn't drink that much last night, as we are out this morning, so feeling fine.