To all MaggotDrowners, but.......

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
This is Pete's other half Sharon. Can me and Pete, ukzero1, wish all on here a very happy new year. At the time of posting this, Pete is half on the settee and half on the floor after tripping over it from a very good night out. He started on the beer, then the Shnapps chasers with the beer, then just Shnapps and has finished nearly half a bottle of Remy Martin brandy.

To Dave, the owner or master of this site.

Please don't blame or ban Pete, he isn't the one posting as he is in no fit state.

biggsy

Site Supporter
Why not, good on him...........................pity his head in the morning(y):D

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Don't worry Sharon we wont hold it against him. Happy new year to you both and all maggotdrowners

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Thank you for understanding. Can I just say though, the club turn actually clapped him for picking up the guitar and playing a very good version of an instrumental called Hit and Miss. for those that don't know it, Google it. It's from an early music quiz of the same title. Yes, he can play an electric guitar as another of his few talents.

Total

Site Supporter
Thank you for understanding. Can I just say though, the club turn actually clapped him for picking up the guitar and playing a very good version of an instrumental called Hit and Miss. for those that don't know it, Google it. It's from an early music quiz of the same title. Yes, he can play an electric guitar as another of his few talents.

Any other secrets about Peter you'd like to share with Sharon, whilst you're here? :whistle:..........We are a very confidential lot. :oops::giggle:

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
This is Pete's other half Sharon. Can me and Pete, ukzero1, wish all on here a very happy new year. At the time of posting this, Pete is half on the settee and half on the floor after tripping over it from a very good night out. He started on the beer, then the Shnapps chasers with the beer, then just Shnapps and has finished nearly half a bottle of Remy Martin brandy.

To Dave, the owner or master of this site.

Please don't blame or ban Pete, he isn't the one posting as he is in no fit state.
Happy New year back and to everyone else hope it's a healthy great happy year

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
Don't worry Sharon we wont hold it against him. Happy new year to you both and all maggotdrowners
OI!,you speak for yourself,pete is more north than me so deserves all the stick that he is going to get :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Total

Site Supporter
OI!,you speak for yourself,pete is more north than me so deserves all the stick that he is going to get :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peters hook tying could be interesting tomorrow Steve. :oops: .10mm dia to a size 2 Drennan hook:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: