tit for tat arguments

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Got to love them haven't you?
We have seen all the pathetic "leave/remain" arguments, the "it wasn't democratic" or "it wasn't ran on truth" and the "Jeremy is an IRA supporting serving member of Hezbolla spying for the KGB" "The tories caused the rift with the vote", "the tories messed up the exit deals " blah blah blah

I had a tit for tat argument with a tenant earlier, she was telling me how my "flithy habit should be banned and anybody who continues to smoke should be given a prison sentence"

We had a bit of a to and fro then she said "it's disgusting, you force others to breath in your smoke and you make their clothes stink, after i've had a night out i feel like throwing my clothes away because of the stench"

So i figured i'd show her just how pathetic her argument was...

"look, yer big old defender, it's a diesel yeah?... you can tell by that black cloud coming out of the back....so here's something for you to think about, your filthy dirty exhaust is pushing out toxic, carcinogenic, atmosphere destroying gasses and it's pumping them out at the same height as a baby in a pushchair or a toddler walking alongside mum n dad....so YOU are pumping vile toxins directly at babies and toddlers with your exhaust and destroying the atmosphere as well, the parents are then taking those kids back home with their clothes stinking of the oily smell from your exhaust, at least you as an adult have the choice to avoid smokers those kids haven't got the choice of avoiding your pollution have they!"

She then snorted and drove off in a bit of a huff leaving a puff of black smoke in her wake... i'm not sure but i reckon i won that round!

John Step

Site Supporter
I have had similar tit for tats with the fishing is cruel lobby. One stupid cow told me how all life is precious. I took her to the front of her car where it was plastered in dead insects. I asked if that life counted also.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
I had one with a veggie. She blamed us carnivores for decimating the cow population. I replied that it was because of her lot, eating all their f*****n dinner.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I have had similar tit for tats with the fishing is cruel lobby. One stupid cow told me how all life is precious. I took her to the front of her car where it was plastered in dead insects. I asked if that life counted also.
I had one with a veggie. She blamed us carnivores for decimating the cow population. I replied that it was because of her lot, eating all their f*****n dinner.

I've had that arguemnt with vegans..."all life is precious" blah blah...

So i like to popint out that plants are living things, they breathe, they "feed", they "communicate" so that makes them living things..... and, veggies/vegans are evil, totally evil because they eat the babies of plants and even worse...they do it in front of the parents and other plant babies!!!

Neskin

Every single conversation with my girlfriend.

Usually about the washing up bowl and my refusal to acknowledge its existence as beneficial.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Every single conversation with my girlfriend.

Usually about the washing up bowl and my refusal to acknowledge its existence as beneficial.

Every bloke should have a dishwasher...mine's called 'wifey'.

Neskin

Every bloke should have a dishwasher...mine's called 'wifey'.

The washing up isnt the problem, its the washing up bowl having stuff in it and making it difficult to fill the kettle up.

I dont do the washing up because 'i dont do it properly'

Neskin

My old man does that. I'm not resorting to it. Going to stand my ground as i am f'ing certain im not wrong with this one.

Although i have had that feeling before.....

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Washing up and putting the Kettle on :rolleyes: :rolleyes: talk about having a dog and Barking yer sen.

John Step

Site Supporter
Washing Up woes!!!!! She is getting blooming lazy. Keeps leaving the washing up in the sink so I have to walk all the way to the loo to have a p*ss.