Tis grim Ooop norf

62tucker

Site Supporter
If you live in Newcastle, Blackpool isn’t north.
Plus no dingy lads or lasses up here. No worry about brexit traffic. Global warning ( we welcome it) southerers. Foreigners. No stabbings every night. Less crime. Nice clean air.
Aye. It’s Grim up north ?.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Oh tucky wucky sweetheart, you make me smile, shall we play guess the operative word ?

Blackpool is in the ........ West, like Newcastle is in the ......... East

look at the map sunshine, pretty sure those darker shaded areas are in the ........... ?

Corn Master

Seaside attraction type towns in general...not all but most, but yeah it's pretty grim in Blackpool. Though I will say, the further down on the sea front walk from the disco ball to the tram station is alrite

crackatoa

Site Supporter
After the collapse of Thomas Cook and Brexit. Blackpool should be bouncing for the next few years

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
And why not - it's the Johnny Vegas of the North and the only place in the UK where scummy druggies and spongers can look on Trip Advisor at a section of doorways and back alleys.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Last time i was there there must have been a Puke up Comp on the sea Front, Well sick i missed it ;)

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
There's several other once popular seaside places the length and breadth of the country that are similar. Great Yarmouth anybody?

DAMFLASK CHRIS

Site Supporter
used to go blackpool as a kid for weeks holiday ever other year took kids to blackpool zoo couple of years ago, enjoyed that then drove down blackpool sea front coudnt believe how run down it looked no hurry to go back

TonyA

Site Supporter
Lived in Canterbury for 20 years mate still think of it as home.

I live in Bexhill, it's near Eastbourne and I can see the channel from my garden.
Went to college in Canterbury - loads of pubs.