Tingrith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alison

Hi

Sunday saw me and my partner at Tingrith at 7.30am. A frosty and foggy start but it soon warmed up. Thank goodness!

I fished Red and white maggot on an 18 hook on the first pond (can't remember the name of it) After about an hour and a half I hooked my first ever Tench. To say I was pleased is an understatement. It weighed in at 2lb 6 ounces. The rest of the day was just small Roach and Gudgeon but as far as I'm concerned I had a great day.[:D][:D]

We did take a picture but it's still in the camera!!

Hoping to go this weekend but can't decide where to go. (somewhere in bedfordshire/Buckinghamshire would be nice) suggestions welcome.[:)]

Alison

ray

hiya alison,
congratulations on the tench, dont ya just luv em [:)]

take it easy
ray.

prepare your meat at home and bin the tin.
"clean banks campaign"

MALC

Well done Alison [:D][8D][:D]

And nice to see your stil around as you've not posted recently.[:)]

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

Alison

I know, I've changed jobs and it's not as easy to visit the site as often as I'd like.

Does anybody have any tips for Langford?

Alison

G

Ah the Tinca,my favourite,,,,, nice one Alison, well done on your first, a little tip for you,, if you fish a place known to have big tench present,,, dont do what i did and turn around to do something, i nearly lost my rod to a large tench, [:(][:(][:(][:(].

Sorry cannot help you with Langford [:(]

catch me if u can
Andy,

Polepot

Poles
Alison,

Congratulations on your Tench - If you fish the Middle lake at the bottom end by the reeds you should latch in to some significantly larger fish.

Sorry 'cant help with Langford but do post a report as The Witness and I are interested in giving it a try.

Poles

Great info, great guys, great fun, thats Maggot Drowners

Status
Not open for further replies.