Three penalty notices issued following incident at Sutton Mill Dam

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Knobheads...

"Three men were issued with COVID-19 notices after coming together to fish inside a tent at Sutton Mill Dam.

At around 8.20pm on Sunday, January 16, officers sighted three men inside a small fishing tent at Sutton Mill Dam.

The men, aged 23, 23 and 22, were all issued with COVID-19 breaches for participating in a gathering.
One of the 23-year-old men was issued with a community resolution for possession of cannabis.
Officers were also patrolling areas including Sutton Park at the weekend, to respond to reports of anti-social behaviour and potential..."

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Pillocks like that never learn though. They'll probably pop up on another fishery somewhere else.

rd115

Barbus Minimus
Site Supporter
Is it anywhere near the west mids? Last time I was at Barston there were 3 dodgy scrotes in a tent not even fishing, just smoking weed and possibly also dealing. Wondering if its same scrotes?

There was also hundreds of empty laughing gas cannisters on the carpark floor. 😑

Eddiepoolsfodder

Site Supporter
Is it anywhere near the west mids? Last time I was at Barston there were 3 dodgy scrotes in a tent not even fishing, just smoking weed and possibly also dealing. Wondering if its same scrotes?

There was also hundreds of empty laughing gas cannisters on the carpark floor. 😑
It’s in St Helens. Every area has idiots like these I’m afraid!