Thoughts on chances tomorrow…

Arcane

Hey drowners,

So I have a surprise day off tomorrow and after a nice weekend with the family I will be grabbing the chance to wet a line.

Venue is a local small stillwater…plenty of shade and plenty of carp, tench, silvers etc

Target species for tomorrow are the carp. I am aiming for the larger fish in the venue after having discovered a secret and deadly bait last session. Sooo…

I am thinking of getting there for say 2pm and fishing through to dusk. Tactics … fishing margin on a light waggler.

My concern is the heat….do you fellas think it will kill it?

I reckon I might be in with a chance of picking a couple up later in the day…

Any suggestions/thoughts?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
According to the Met Office the forecast is supposed to be hotter tomorrow than today, in our area anyway :eek:

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I can't say but at the park I fish the lake seems to come to life just as I pack away, at least after 9pm, especially the Carp. Good luck though.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
I have a "coaching" day tomorrow... (not actually coaching, just giving a few tips) not really looking forward to it, as it going to be a broiler...

Team KDB

Have a go at paste in the margins and if you have the space try pellet waggler or mugging and take plenty of frozen liquids 👍