thought you might like to see this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
As you know there has been a lot of debate on the other forums over the spring loaded hooks.

I have today recieved these on my email

quote: No, no other busybody has had one of these, this is because your special as your name suggests. A Trogg is an evil ugly little thing according to fables. And yes, you are missing something, a life!
Hope to see you soooon
Which day do you not work? (so my journey is not wasted)
Regards phil

That as you can see is from the man himself.

This one is from his friend
quote: Hey
Dickhead why not leave the guy with the springloadedfishinghooks alone he gives 10p to childrens charitys for each hook and refuses to use it as an advert. What do you do except try to justify what you do by slagging some one who finds easier ways to do things. Get a life or a girlfriend and you might not think yourself so macho. Big man little rod.
Phil B Ackatye

BTW in case you haven't realised the last ones name actually says Phil back at ye

Alan
You've just been moderated

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
my first hought was publish his email address so we can all bombard the barsteward with our thoughts then no why should we lower our selves to his level of pond life. I would love to know which charity the supposed money is donated to and how much. If its 10p per hook what a rip off price it must be. John

chill out go fishing

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
At the end of the day, did he consult anglers before launching these hooks or was it an "I've got a good idea" that he put into production?

From what I understand, the hooks are designed for use when fishing for 'table fish' ie those that are going to be eaten, but then again how can you determine when you dangle that line which fish is to be caught and which isn't? If there is a demand for them, anglers will buy them and his idea would have paid off, if not then I 'spose they'd fade away until the next idea comes along.

Saying that and I think I speak for the majority of us, I haven't seen one as yet only a picture

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.