this happened about feb this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoobs11

2 of my wifes elderly relatives live in the country and woke one night after hearing noises outside.

the husband went downstairs to investigate, telling
his wife to phone the police.

she did and was told sorry we havent enough men to send anyone.

she went downstairs and informed her husband the police werent going to do anything because of a lack of manpower.

so being the sarky old git he is,he rang the police himself and said dont worry about sending anyone "i'v shot the person who was outside"

within ten minutes there were 5 cars and upwards of 10 officers of the law (various ranks) present and very upset at not finding a body and a nice easy prosecution.

they can find bodies to send when they think they are gonna get any easy collar cant they !!!

how many officers follow blair and family round like lap dogs ?
[V]

i'll have a fiver on the brown one

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
Two weeks ago yesterday my wife was involved in an accident she rang me so I got there before any of the services. The ambulance crew didnt even look at her. On several occasions I went to them to complain and was nearly arrested twice by our glorious boys in blue. I have made an official complaint and its being investigated. Considering that there was a fatality involved in this accident the police did not do any interviews etc till the following Saturday. I have as yet failed to get any insurance details from them concerning the other driver. Efficent I will leave you all to make up your own minds. John

chill out go fishing

scoobs11

was real sorry to hear about what happened john , i hope the wifes recovering .

we will get fishing again one day

i'll have a fiver on the brown one

norm

john
if you wife was conscious when the ambulance arrived they would not look at her until any one that was unconscious was treated first,
but then they should have looked at her, so i can not understand why they did not,

and to why they did not take any statements at the scene is totally beyond me,

hopefully you took out legal advice with your insurance, i would get on to your insurers and find out information on using the legal advice, that like every one else has been paying for years and never needed.

see yas later
norm

norm

scoobs11

that sounds about right to the way the world is becoming with all the bloody do-gooders

see yas later
norm

Status
Not open for further replies.