This forum

Me and my lad

Site Supporter
Ladies and gentlemen I would just like to say a massoosive thanks. I was reflecting last night and this site as allowed me to get off my chest things I have bottled up for 50 years. Offered a release from my grieving of my dad, you now know being really my stepdad but way more than that to me. Support with the junior club I run, humour and long distance friendships.
For the price of a tenner it is a no brainer and I would recommend anybody who is sat on the fence as to being a site supporter to do it. The value to me in a personal way is immense. Thank you Maggotdrowners and to Sir Dave for the leadership. Long live MD

gingert76

Cebu, Philippines
This is a great place and well managed and run, i have had sabbaticals but have bene on and off here for 20 years now and met some fantastic people over that time, it has changed a lot but still the best fishing forum and def a place i will always come back to

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Fully agree with your sentiments. MD has seen me through a few personal crises. Somewhere I can vent, and be told not to be stupid when needed. Always honest feedback.

Godber

.Nobice and inventor of W@nkles
Site Supporter
I've got so much schitt going on in my life right now, and have since 2016, to push the stress levels through the roof. This place is a welcome T break, takes my mind off things for a few moments. As for the fish ins l've attended, quite a few, oh how l've larffed😁 Best one out there👍

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've got so much schitt going on in my life right now, and have since 2016, to push the stress levels through the roof. This place is a welcome T break, takes my mind off things for a few moments. As for the fish ins l've attended, quite a few, oh how l've larffed😁 Best one out there👍
Even been taught not what to do with a camera!!!;):D