this cloud thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
my daughter (15) was due home today from a training hol in portugal but her flight was cancelled..the flight is re-arranged for next thurs[:0] the group of 20 can book a flight tomorrow ,thats was 13 now 350 each[:0] but not 100% sure to take off..they havn't booked yet as it looks like tomorrows going to be like today[:(!] if they do book another flight ,does anyone know if this will be covered on the old insurance[:H]
she texted me this morning saying "ace ,flights cancelled" and another around tea "looking like i'm getting another week,yey"
not missing us then[xx(]

andyfp

Account Locked
Originally posted by Eric The Red

rumours are they have arrested newcastles trophy room cleaner

Now thats a gem to cherish mate, total class, i wonder if the Mags will see it

Dry Nets, thats a bit of a hike mate

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
[:D]nice[:D]
i'm looking for ufo's tonight. the gov can't blame it on anything else now we have airspace[:T]

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Daz,
There is every chance that this won't be covered by any insurance as they will claim it as an "Act of God".[:(!]

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
thats what i fear..but on the news they saying some will refund. it'll be down to which airline etc. bloody god ,just wait till i see him

Hatman

Drawbag ace
Originally posted by Peter

Daz,
There is every chance that this won't be covered by any insurance as they will claim it as an "Act of God".[:(!]

Fair enough if they can prove god exists & then get him to fess up to it. Otherwise it seems a bit of an odd name for it.

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Preston-Harriers-Running-Club-Stuck-By-Ash-Cloud-In-Portugal---They-Face-7-Day-Wait-For-Plane/Article/201004315603230?lpos=UK_News_First_UK_News_Article_Teaser_Region_3&lid=ARTICLE_15603230_Preston_Harriers_Running_Club_Stuck_By_Ash_Cloud_In_Portugal_-_They_Face_7-Day_Wait_For_Plane

j's the one on front row in red[:T]looking happy[8D]

Last edited:

norm

well it could not be Sunderland

as they had no reason to open their trophy cabinet

Simon R

Site Supporter
Newcastle only opened theirs 'cos they heard the antiques roadshow was in town [:p][:p]

Simon

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
its all Jeremy Clarksons fault, he drives around on a volcano in Iceland and then the bloody cloud followed him home!!!

Marvin Waggler

Bass Blanker
Originally posted by Trogg

its all Jeremy Clarksons fault, he drives around on a volcano in Iceland and then the bloody cloud followed him home!!!

He been tearing it up in that beast the Bolo Wildcat again??

lurkio

A little dab'll do
Originally posted by dry nets

the group of 20 can book a flight tomorrow ,thats was 13 now 350 each[:0] but not 100% sure to take off..they havn't booked yet as it looks like tomorrows going to be like today[:(!] if they do book another flight

Looks like no flights until Saturday morning at the earliest now.

2ts

Site Supporter
read dry nets link to the sky news report, it says "and the younger kids parents are screwing" bit of a typo,i think it should be screaming.
regards 2TS

andyfp

Account Locked
Bugger, we are due to fly out shortly, hope the bugger has dispersed before our flight out.

dogstick

Originally posted by Simon R

Newcastle only opened theirs 'cos they heard the antiques roadshow was in town [:p][:p]

Simon
Did they think the cabinet might be worth something like?

andyfp

Account Locked
Originally posted by Eric The Red

rumours are they have arrested newcastles trophy room cleaner
Originally posted by Simon R

Simon

Classic's lads, two to savour, .
e3898.gif
e3917.gif

Andy [:T]

Status
Not open for further replies.