This annoys me!

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
So she leans out the window when the train is doing 75mph and the findings are the warning signs are in adequate........firstly there was a warning sign as there is on all trains and secondly if you are stupid enough to lean out the window of a moving train you deserve to be removed from the gene pool!

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
no doubt the fact that the findings were the warning signs were inadequate means the family can sue

Blanks

Site Supporter
We used to refer to people like that as LCD's lowest common denominators.

Gwillim

Sorry sign or no sign my youngest grandson who is 5 knows you don't stick your head out of the window of anything that's moving!
She was 28 and yes a tragic waste of a young life but when are we going to start accepting responsibility for our own actions in this country!
Every day we become more and more litigious, doesn't matter that there was a complete disregard and lack of thought on her part lets sue the company for having a small sign instead of a hugs one saying don't be stupid if you stick your head out its likely to get hit and you will probably die!

johng19

me@home.com
Seems like everything has to be idiot proof, you only need to drive on the roads to see they way they cross the roads. People dont seem to think anymore, its as if thinking has been bred out of youg ones these day, God knows what the future holds.

Silver fan 82

Sorry sign or no sign my youngest grandson who is 5 knows you don't stick your head out of the window of anything that's moving!
She was 28 and yes a tragic waste of a young life but when are we going to start accepting responsibility for our own actions in this country!
Every day we become more and more litigious, doesn't matter that there was a complete disregard and lack of thought on her part lets sue the company for having a small sign instead of a hugs one saying don't be stupid if you stick your head out its likely to get hit and you will probably die!
I recall a book when I was at primary school showing the dangers of doing this. I would have been about the same age as your grandson. This is common sense. Sorry but I have no sympathy for actions like this.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Seems like everything has to be idiot proof, you only need to drive on the roads to see they way they cross the roads. People dont seem to think anymore, its as if thinking has been bred out of youg ones these day, God knows what the future holds.

The only thing wrong with making things idiot proof is that there's always a bigger idiot.