Thinking of others

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Yesterday I started a new build with no electric at all. We have to use a generator for our mixing and 240 for the kettle is a nightmare, so down the Homebargains last night for a bigger whistling kettle and with my little camp stove hey presto I’m the saviour ?

E1755789-91C2-4481-B024-532CA3A55DB6.jpeg

Just hope no sexy birds pass when it’s whistling ??

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Cant be on a job with no Brew making stuff mate, when i walked on Yesterday Casper said, oh mate forgot to tell ya ......... and poured me a coffee from his Flask. I rigged my Leccy kettle up to the Jenny and though it was gonna blow up :oops: anyway Pot Noodles, tea and Cuppa soup will now be on the menu (y)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've got a 3.5kw genny if you need to borrow something bigger. Does 110v, 240v and big enough to run a couple of transformers and boil a kettle

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I am the same mate, if I can't get a brew I can't function. First thing me or the missus asks if we get visitors or tradesmen.....'Tea or Coffee'?

Although we got caught out one year, a big hairy a***d builder replied "do you have any cranberry juice?" I couldn't resist and replied "do you crouch down to p**s as well?"