Things you should of Learnt by Now !

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
It’s a good reason to always take a phone to the loo to order some if required 👍🏻

That said it happened to me at work a few months back and you can’t call for help there or you’d be ripped into about it forever. Instead had to sneak from one trap to the next with me kegs pulled up to cover the front bits but my crappy backside hanging out the back. Just about pulled it off without anyone walking in (bathroom door is wide open to the workshop as well) but it was proper nervy. Would have been a hell of a compromising situation to be rumbled in 😅

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Always keep your head str8 on the beach and just move your eyes behind very dark 🕶 😎 when looking at eye candy 🍬
Always lie about how much your new rod cost ,(it was in a sale) honest ,give away price 😆

The Landlord

Site Supporter
If you've been chopping chillies. always make sure you wash your hands before going to the loo

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
thing about this thread is that I originally posted it in the clubhouse, as a life experience thought, regarding what happened to me earlier, and it seems im not alone in that happening

it was moved here as someone thought it was a joke, gotta smile at that aint thee ;)

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
Don't trust the French.

Seriously... in business, if anyone is going to mess you around it'll be a French company.