things that go bump in the night

Status
Not open for further replies.

totality14

this sacred the sh@t out of me. The other night my wife and i where asleep in bed i remember having a really vivid dream. This object or person was coming towards me as it got closer i could physically feel its presence and it sort of wooshed as it shot past me. At the exact same time it wooshed my wife leaped up in bed screaming. After i calmed her down i asked her what she was screaming at she said she had seen a man run across the room and then stand beside her. I did have trouble getting back to sleep

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
wow excellent, is your house an iold house or a "new build"?

Do you know any history on the house or the surrounding area?

totality14

the house was built in the early 1500s it was used as a tavern for nearly 400 years then became a house it used to have loads of out buildings but these are gone now and the house was newley refurbished last year. I have done a bit of searching and there have been a few local very rich people live in the house in the past

pieman

The refurbishment could be the cause of this phenomena mate.

totality14

the other weird thing is my wife went to have her feet done with her friend the other week and the women was also a practicing physic and told my wifes friend loads of things that she couldnt possibly have known. But when she was doing my wifes feet she never attempted to tell my wife anything when my wife asked her about it she said that she was not getting any vibes or signals from her and this could be because my wife is physic

georgeperchbob

I just moved house with my new partener we've been in 4 weeks & I have heard a mans voice at leased 4 times on the landing it really freaked me out so i looked up who used to live there & the fella was called seth webster died in 1943 in the pit. since i have look up his name i,ve not heard him thank god !

totality14

dont get me wrong im very sceptical about these sort of things but it makes you wonder

nobby478

miserable old ....
I'd have told the Mrs. to stay awake and be vigilant while I got some more kip!

millreef

sorry but id stay off the pills if i was you you,ll end up like them of that show on tv lololol

Col7777

@totality14,

Make a note of the date this happened, you never know if you look back in the history of the house it might make sense.

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
I nearly shat myself the other night too, just fitted one of those wooden slatted blinds to the window and the header peice fell off at 2.45 am, landed on the plastic window sill making a hell of a racket, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.