They're hot

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
To hot for hook tieing session all I think is there hot and my lips are tingling, im possibly a wimp when it comes to spicy food but it took me by surprise. If you've tried em let me know am I a spice wimp or do they pack a punch.
20210416_225157.jpg

gixer 13

Site Supporter
I love a good Phaal but I hate spicy crisps or salsa dip type heat.
@Dave Spence only had a phaal once that was enough many years ago boys on the pee let's have the hottest curry they do. So we all had a phaal I did manage to eat it all unlike some of the others but not a nice experience my whole mouth and gums burned for what seemed like hours. As for the next day you don't want to know.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Bog roll in the fridge when you go to bed mate🤪

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Anything that burns as much coming out as it did going in needs to be avoided 🇯🇵 Mind you, stir fried chicken, peppers and noodles with a good dollop of Reggae Reggae sauce is nice, my go to evening meal at work.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
When I was busy repopulating Nottingham in the 80's my mate "fat Reg' and I would go to an Indian after we had been on the lash and have a 'staff curry'. It was so hot you had blood on the paper next morning.😰😰😰

Swim Jim

Formerly: jjpendurocomp
Site Supporter
Used get these from a pub in Whitby When visiting the wifes sister. Seriously hot and not the wifes sister 🥵
For any one who knows their chillis they are Ghost chilli based.
A99F9545-5EB0-4F7A-8E08-FC69516E2145.jpeg

Last edited:

Tantric Socks

Site Supporter
Used get these from a pub in Whitby When visiting the wifes sister. Seriously hot and not the wifes sister 🥵
For any one who knows their chillis they are Ghost chilli based.
A99F9545-5EB0-4F7A-8E08-FC69516E2145.jpeg
I’ve had those. Or should I say one of those! It suddenly hits you half way through, I quite like spicy food but they’re another level.

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Anything that burns as much coming out as it did going in needs to be avoided 🇯🇵 Mind you, stir fried chicken, peppers and noodles with a good dollop of Reggae Reggae sauce is nice, my go to evening meal at work.
But as a professional, you should know how to put the fire out?
:p

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
But as a professional, you should know how to put the fire out?
:p
4bar pressure aimed at my rusty sheriffs badge might make my eyes water a tad Dave😁
Ps, did you see my Hartleton post in 'Where you fished today' 👍