They all count不

Godber

Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
Rock hard day today, a biteless 5 hours. The match was won with a 2oz roach, 2nd was a 1.5oz flounder and 3rd was me............. 4dr they gave me不 didn't even know l had it on, wound in at the end of the match a put my rod to the side. When l packed the rod away this little fella, a roach, was snagged by its fin.不

Attachments

• VID_20211124_154523.mp4
    68.8 MB · Views: 6

chris1967

Site Supporter
If it hadnt have moved youd be hard pushed to see it
Hope you have the rule that all fish to be netted

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Just shown the tiny fish video to the missis, she said `he`s mad just like the rest of you`. Can`t really argue.

Oh and by the way well done for coming third.

rudd

Site Supporter
Rock hard day today, a biteless 5 hours. The match was won with a 2oz roach, 2nd was a 1.5oz flounder and 3rd was me............. 4dr they gave me不 didn't even know l had it on, wound in at the end of the match a put my rod to the side. When l packed the rod away this little fella, a roach, was snagged by its fin.不
:deal: the @ukzero1 rule book, section 74 match fishing, page 1042, rule 437, sub section B. =

Any foulhooked fish to be returned immediately!

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
What are we looking at ? 4dr my arse 不. I had to put the missus specs on to see that. 不. Well done pal.

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
You were robbed @Godber. Years ago when I fished the winter league, if you only had one small fish, they would just put it down as half an ounce.

IanG1

Site Supporter
One of them days when you could do with a 5 litre flask full of coffee to keep you awake.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Did you have to shout "Fish On!!" as you reeled it in :D

Winter matches on the Yorkshire Ouse - we used to fish for 'eyes' with half a Pinkie on a 26 lol