Thermals

Smurfitt

Views on the below.
I had the drennan 25k waterproof bib n brace for Xmas. Its not the quilted version so thinking do I swap it for the quilted one and get a matching quilted jacket or do I keep and get the matching 25k waterproof jacket and buy a thermal undersuit so I can use the jacket and bib n brace in warmer but wet weather. If so which thermal undersuit?
TIS

Jonathan Sutcliffe-Bland

Site Supporter
Views on the below.
I had the drennan 25k waterproof bib n brace for Xmas. Its not the quilted version so thinking do I swap it for the quilted one and get a matching quilted jacket or do I keep and get the matching 25k waterproof jacket and buy a thermal undersuit so I can use the jacket and bib n brace in warmer but wet weather. If so which thermal undersuit?
TIS
I'd personally keep it and layer up accordingly throughout the year. Daiwa do a nice under suit. Damart is good, team Bingley. I bought my long John set from Aldi two years ago for £10 and are fantastic. I just then layer on top. Boxers, John's, Daiwa thermal joggers, bib and brace. Long sleeved tee, John's, polo, hoodie one, hoodie two, fleece, jacket. Daiwa cap, Daiwa fleece hat, Daiwa neck/covid tube 👍🏻

Smurfitt

Blimey you can move when match fishing wearing a t shirt, polo shirt, 2 hoodies a fleece and jacket?
Ive got a trakker core suit I wear over long johns, thermal long sleeve top and polo top and find that cumbersome. Warm enough but need a 2nd winter outfit so got to wear my new Drennans.