The weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

keiranrussell

anybody letting the weather mess up there season, as i dont mind it i dont feel like gettin up and fishing when i see it chucking down outside

BBE555

bbe555
nah i fish no matter what mate ... If i had to wait for a perfect day in uk i would never go

keiranrussell

i still go thats why we have brollies[:D] but i just sometimes think... cant you be F****ng sunny for one day!

eel

trust me - it was almost impossible to stay dry last night. lashed it down from midnight to 9 am solid - no let up.

still i was out [:p]

keiranrussell

it was hammering it down the other night... i was the only person who turned up for the tuesday night open... hence i won yes :D

stemlfc

Steve
Not really. If it's forecast rain I tend to get the carping gear out and sit in a shelter.

Frodo

I did a few hours yesterday evening, rain OMG! Brollies got to love em #57358;

wireman

Doesn't bother us, If we say were going on a particular day, we go, no matter what the weathers like.

Col7777

Talking of brollies, the wind shifted the other day and I got a gust from the opposite direction, it caught my brollie but I held on to it.
When I come to pack up the inside pole of the brollie had bent slightly now it won't go back inside all the way, it sticks up from where the bend is.
I tried to straighten it without going too mad but it still jams.

keiranrussell

i left my box for some man business in the tree behind with the brolly in the arm the wind caught it nd the whole set up blew over inches from the water

Col7777

Going off your other story Keiran you were lucky that time which is a surprise.

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
Don't mind it raining once I'm set up and fishing, its kinda soothing and stress relieving.
I hate having to walk to my peg and set up in the rain though. Likewise I hate having to strip my kit down and walk back to the car in the rain, you get inside the car and all the windows steam up and then your demisting has a job and a half to clear it all.

crooky

dont like setting up in rain onceiam set up it can do what it wants

Status
Not open for further replies.