The Weather - Rain Cold, more Rain, Strong Winds, Colder...

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
Weathers pretty poxy this morn on the sunny saxon shore

even tuppence worth wasnt to keen on an amble up the road

misty rain with showers

nejohn

Site Supporter
Pretty poor in South Wales this morning and the forecast is not great for the rest of the day with thunder warnings in place until midnight tonight. After that it seems to get much better, Kathy and Abi off to the caravan with her parents later so the weekend is all mine, got a few jobs to do in the house which I will do today while the weather is poo, then fishing tomorrow and Sunday I think

62tucker

Site Supporter
Over a inch of rain last night in Gateshead. Still horrible this morning but have drove up to Bamburgh 50 miles and a different world. Rivers in flood for 1st time for about 6 months.
Caravan decking is dry and it’s canny bright with broken clouds. Now will I risk a dog walk on beach. Then go check on Seahouses pier to see if any boat trips this weekend 🤔

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
I don't mind fishing in the rain/wind all I need is 30-40 minutes to set up and organise in the dry and 20-30 mins to pack up in the dry. Just hate fishing under a brolly, brolly is for keeping bait dry and as much kit as I can get under it.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Must have been a good 10 day hot spell at the beginning of August as well, at least it felt that way was hot for ages just didn’t seem to break. Recall most of July being good as well as I kept cursing how bright and sunny it was for fishing lol

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
My parents have just gone to a garden centre and said to me if it starts raining bring the clothes airers in from the garden. It was bright sunshine and then all of a sudden the heavens opened and it's pouring down. Had to quickly run outside to bring them in and got soaked along with the clothes. Think that will be it for today now, rain for the remainder.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
How weird

clear skies, no clouds and we have just had an epic shower, proper hoofed down with big fat heavy drops for a ten minutes or so,

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
My parents have just gone to a garden centre and said to me if it starts raining bring the clothes airers in from the garden. It was bright sunshine and then all of a sudden the heavens opened and it's pouring down. Had to quickly run outside to bring them in and got soaked along with the clothes. Think that will be it for today now, rain for the remainder.
Don’t tell @Silverfisher and @RedhillPhil it will shatter their illusions of it being tropical