The Weather - Harescombe, Glos.

muskrat

STAY ALERT
Site Supporter
I've been watching the local weather forecasts closely for a few days. Up until yesterday, today was forecast as dry, sunny and a light breeze. Even last night it had only changed a bit, then showing a little rain moving in late evening around 9pm-ish.

So the decision was made and off I went to Harescombe this morning in the glorious sunshine with blue skies and fluffy white clouds.

Once I had set up it was so warm I was sat there in a T-shirt and I actually applied some sun block.

Within half an hour some greyer clouds wafted over. Then some more, and soon the blue skies were gone altogether. It became chilly enough for me to go and get my coat from the car.

Then by about 9:30 a few raindrops started to fall. So it was up with the brolly and wait for it to blow over. Only it didn't blow over. It peed down non-stop for the rest of the day. I ended up packing up in the rain about 3pm and having to spread out all my sopping wet gear to dry when I got home.

So to the weather forecasters of the world I say this: "YOU F(*^!&^%$ ) B(*^&$ C)(%$" :flipa:

Oh, and I caught a couple of decent bream and a couple of smallish carp.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I feel your pain Muskie :)

The forecast here was dry most of the day with a possibility of a light shower - it's rained solid since 2:00pm

squimp

Site Supporter
I’m in Glos too and yes The forecast has really changed.

I Advance booked a day In a boat fly fishing tomorrow, based on the forecast given on Sunday - 5mph wind and light cloud.

Now they say it might rain all day and the wind will be between 15 and 30 !

Great......