The Vaccine and you ?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Phizer vaccine be not much good in 3rd world countries with the -70 and a lot harder? to transport and keep.
In fact Phizer other main product doesn’t seem to be needed in them countries as well.

Most on em are In Europe or on Dinghies aint they :unsure:

62tucker

Site Supporter
All good news.
Wonder what the doom mongerers MSM go with on Monday and Tuesday

62tucker

Site Supporter
Most on em are In Europe or on Dinghies aint they :unsure:
Seems to be a lot in Kent. Under the radar but spreading Covid.
I wonder in the future if we will have a amnesty for folk who are not registered in the uk for a vaccine to be given 1 and no questions asked.
Not sure how I feel about that.

spudnudd

Nearly 70 million people by June would be impressive, I would think that having all vaccinated by next xmas would be more realistic
There will not be 70 million having it you can put your money it ther's always the doubters that will wait and wait also at least 2 million don't exist they don't know where they are. ;)

Chris Calder

Site Supporter
Nearly 70 million people by June would be impressive, I would think that having all vaccinated by next xmas would be more realistic
I reckon once the Oxford vaccination is available and no issues with storage it will be done super fast, I was in the doctors surgery yesterday getting a flu vaccination, two tables and two chairs in the middle of the waiting room, booked it online and they had just two minute slots one after the other, I kid you not they were doing everyone in under two minutes.

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
I reckon once the Oxford vaccination is available and no issues with storage it will be done super fast, I was in the doctors surgery yesterday getting a flu vaccination, two tables and two chairs in the middle of the waiting room, booked it online and they had just two minute slots one after the other, I kid you not they were doing everyone in under two minutes.
Hope your right the sooner the better for me. Think I am in group 6 (50 with diabetes). I then have the added complication of possibly having had another vaccine which will need discussing with trial team.

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Who on MD's will get vaccine first ? As stated I could be group 6, sure there must be someone higher up the list.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
If William Hill were tekkin Bets on the First to have Complications i know where my money would go.

Chris Calder

Site Supporter
Hope your right the sooner the better for me. Think I am in group 6 (50 with diabetes). I then have the added complication of possibly having had another vaccine which will need discussing with trial team.
Thought having Diabetes would put you higher than 6, I am 61 and in number 7, they have lowered the flu vaccine age, looked to me like they were practicing how fast they could go yesterday, was impressive. and that's getting a winter jacket of as well.
I don't know what the chairs were for though they were doing people just standing up.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I had an allergic reaction to a Pneumonia vaccine last week lol

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The doc nearly got an allergic reaction to his finger up me bum lol

Chronic Prostatitis possibly bought on by heart condition = 3 weeks strong anti-biotics and further test

The way this is all going I'll either clock out in the next six months or outlive you all and become immortal :roflmao:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
The doc nearly got an allergic reaction to his finger up me bum lol

Chronic Prostatitus possibly bought on by heart condition = 3 weeks strong anti-biotics and further test

The way this is all going I'll either clock out in the next six months or outlive you all and become immortal :roflmao:

Ah thats why the Tea Total mate (y)

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Well after #Chris Calder post I just been googling and looks like I could be group 4. Express have even printed a timetable of when groups could receive vaccine.

Care home residents and staff, healthcare workers - from the beginning of December
Ages 80 plus - from mid-December
Everyone aged 70-80 - from late December
Everyone aged 65-70. All high and moderate risk under 65s - from early January
Everyone aged 50-65 - from mid-January Everyone aged 18-50 - from late January but with the bulk of this group vaccinated during March.